The Foley Housing Authority consists of 88 apartment homes with 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedrooms and is located just south of downtown Foley. Affordable shopping can be found within minutes at the nearby Tanger Outlet Mall. Also, many eating establishments are conveniently located. The rental office is located at 302 West Fourth Avenue, Foley, AL 36535.
• Central heat and air
• Washer hook-up in most units with outside clothesline provided
• Kitchens equipped with gas stove, frost free refrigerator with spacious cabinets
• Community Center with midnight Basketball and Free GED Classes and more
• Schools: Foley Elementary, Foley Intermediate, Foley Middle, Foley High
• Hospital: South Baldwin Regional Hospital
The Foley Housing Authority administers two separate programs:
For A Public Housing Application
The Housing Authority owns and manages 88 units located in Foley, AL. These apartments are offered at affordable rental rates to eligible families, seniors, and persons with disabilities. Income and rent amounts are reviewed annually.
Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
The Housing Authority administers the funds for a rental subsidy program that assists eligible low-income persons and their families in obtaining affordable, decent, safe, and sanitary housing by paying a portion of their rent. Eligible applicants locate a unit in the private rental market. Rent must be within the current allowed Payment Standards. INFORMATION FOR LANDLORDS
We NEVER ask for payment of any kind in order for you to apply for any of our housing programs.